|Predictions for 2010
Art Bell Collects Listeners' Predictions for 2010
Art Bell hosted his Annual Predictions Show on Coast to Coast radio, asking callers to tap into their "psychic center" and share one event they see coming in 2010. Here they are. No guarantees.
Here are some of the predictions Coast listeners made for the new year:
- The biggest one-year drop in the finance market will be caused by state defaults.
- A man from North Carolina predicted that Israel will attack Iran's nuclear capability.
- A Detroit "prophetess" foresees a terrorist attack on the New York subway, possibly in March.
- There will be an interracial double hand transplant, stated one caller.
- An international military force will stage an attack on Somali pirates.
- Lori foresees a huge tidal wave/tsunami hitting the entire West Coast.
- A caller from Salinas, CA said Obama will appear on national TV announcing that aliens exist, and then one of the ETs will talk on camera.
- Marsha suggested a new living species will be discovered that will cause a lot of excitement.
- During the Spring, a tornado outbreak in the US will surpass the super outbreak of 1974, said Bill in upstate New York.
- Scott from Charlottesville, VA believes a specific reason for the bee die-off will be announced.
- Steve declared that the Hall of Records will be found in the Grand Canyon.
- The River Ganges will slow to a trickle, and there will be a high amount of sterility in India predicted Jenessa in Modesto...
- Discovery of life outside planet Earth announced.
- Dan from Tampa suggested that a tsunami off the California coast will reveal a new underwater species.
- A major celebrity admits to being abducted by aliens predicted Dusty in Virginia.
- JJ from Minnesota foresees the US adding a 51st state, probably Puerto Rico.
- Fish will disappear and many seafood restaurants will close by summer, said Jennifer from Albuquerque.
- It will be realized that in addition to humans, animals contribute to Random Energy Generators (REGs).
- An 8+ earthquake will hit the Mendocino area of Northern California.
- A caller from Mesa, AZ, foresees a breakdown of the World Wide Web.
- Janis from upstate NY predicts big medical breakthroughs for MS and vision problems such as glaucoma or Macular Degeneration.
- Plans for a multinational venture to Mars will be announced, said Mike in Las Vegas.
- Carl from Milwaukee envisions wars over fresh water.
- A celebrity will be exposed as a cannibal, declared Karl from Indianapolis.
- Blair from Sedona suggested that gas from the ocean will replenish ozone in the atmosphere.
- There will be an unprecedented rise in religious fervor, including a worldwide circle of hand holding, said Chris from Macon.
- A coup d'etat will occur in Mexico, and the US will be drawn in.
- A nuclear device will be found in a container at a coastal port before it goes off.
- Google will be involved in a scandal, said Daniel.
- John predicted that a newly discovered comet will be visible to the naked eye.
- Notorious caller JC will find inner peace and hope for humanity, said a female listener.