That's a Good One!various
Bumper Stickers that stick in your mind...
* Honk if you love Peace and Quiet!
* A day without sunshine is like, night.
* On the other hand, you have different fingers.
* 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
* I feel like I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
* Remember, half the people you know are below average.
* He who laughs last thinks slowest.
* The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
* I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
* Support bacteria. They are the only culture some people have.
* Monday is an awful way to spend a seventh of your week.
* A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.
* Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
* How do you tell you are out of invisible ink?
* If everything is going well you have obviously overlooked something.
* When everything is coming your way you are in the wrong lane.
* Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
* Eagles may soar, but weasels do not get sucked into jet engines.
* I couldn't repair your brakes, so I make your horn louder.
* Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
* Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
* Be the God you want to see in the world.
Return to 5W