Plan 7654: The 7-Point, 6-Year Plan for Transitioning to the 5th World from the 4th
Enlightened Capitalism (EC) as A Tool to Enable Human Life to Survive On Earth
Dr. Brian L. Crissey
In the 6 years remaining before December 21, 2012, the date long prophesied as the undeniable tipping-point of transition into the sustainable, equitable and peaceful 5th World, much remains to be done. So the 5th World Consortium here proposes a set of policy objectives based on Enlightened Capitalism (EC) to ease that transition. It will take an enormous number of brave nonpartisan souls to gather behind this agenda, but there is no alternative. Perhaps you can join us. Perhaps you can help refine the proposal. Email your suggestions here.
In the 6 years remaining before December 21, 2012, the date long prophesied as the undeniable tipping-point of transition into the sustainable, equitable and peaceful 5th World, much remains to be done. So the 5th World Consortium here proposes a set of policy objectives to ease that transition. It will take many brave souls to gather behind an agenda like this, but there is no alternative. Perhaps you can join us.
As we all gain renewed appreciation of the ancient ways as guideposts for our journey, it is appropriate to organize our Plan into 7 parts, as 7 has long been a sacred number, one that people can resonate with. Most humans seem able to remember 7 things at once, but not many more.
We name the 7 Points symbolically, in deference to the traditional ways of thinking. The ancient prophets looked to the spiritual world Above and to the conflicted human world Below. We begin with what is Above, as the publicly unacknowledged long-term presence of off-planet intelligence (ETs and spiritual beings) on Earth warps all of our understandings and severely limits our options. Opening to that issue will suggest new solutions to all of our other challenges.
The ancient seers also found symbolic importance in the four sacred elements, Fire, Air, Water, and Earth, so we will organize some of our thoughts within these guidelines. Finally, we add the modern seventh category of the Economy, as the western free-market economy has shown itself to be a powerful engine of change in the world. Through the Marshall Plan, it contained and defeated communism by providing economic strength to weak nations. Capitalism has created both our great prosperity and the life-threatening global mess we are in. But Enlightened Capitalism offers us a bipartisan international tool for transitioning the world to a sustainable economy, one that, as the ancients would say, makes no decision without considering the needs of the children's children's children, out to 7 generations.
So here are the 7 points that can take us in 6 years to the 5th World from the 4th World. Please contribute your ideas to this ever-evolving idea. Email your suggestions and insights here.
(Exopolitics and Spiritual Matters)
- Accept the long-term ET presence and release all information about the Star Nations.
- Issue an Amnesty for everyone who has committed crimes in order to keep the alien presence on Earth covered up at all costs, and seek out and publish their testimony.
- Use the media to convey the real history of Earth
- Reduce religious conflict by revealing the common ET origins of all Earth religions
- Establish a Department of Exopolitics to deal conscientiously with these important issues
- Below (Destructive Human Interactions)
- Iraq is no longer a nation, so partition it into Sunni, Shiite and Kurdish regions
- Use oil revenues to compensate all families that want to move
- Give Sunni Syria the Sunni region
- Give Shiite Iran the Shiite region
- Create Kurdistan from the Kurdish regions of Iraq and Iran
- Iran and Syria are allies, so they will stop the fighting.
- Model US foreign policy after the Marshall Plan: build friends; do not seek enemies; build the mideast economies; make them all stakeholders in peace.
- Iran is a sworn and bitter enemy of Al Qaeda, the Taliban and Saddam Hussein's Baathist Party. Enemies of our enemies should be our friends. Make Iran our friend.
- Support the troops by bringing them home, out of the line of fire.
- Removing US troops from Iraq is like removing the red flag from the bull.
- Reduce US military expenditures worldwide -- the US military is at the breaking point.
- Immediately eliminate the colossal waste that develops weapons suitable only for the Cold War.
- Invest the military excess into the Global Transition Fund (GTF)
- Create a Department of Peace and fund it well
- Limit the mission of the Department of Defense to the defense of the country.
- Fire (Energy)
- Redirect the Department of Defense to defend us by putting out the massive fires in the Amazon. in 2006, 6450 square miles (11%) of the total Amazon rainforest, the lungs of Mother Earth, was burned.
- Reduce fossil-fuel-burning generators
- Eliminate subsidies to oil, gas, and coal industries and invest those massive funds in the GTF
- Support massive and immediate transition to sustainable energy sources, funded by GTF and tax incentives
- Remove the protective tariff that prevents cheap Brazilian ethanol, derived from sugar cane, from competing in the U.S.
- Pave the Sahara with solar cells and create a global solution to energy demand.
- Use the power to desalinize Mediterranean water, hydroponically irrigate the desert and feed the people of the world.
- Float massive barges of solar arrays in the tropical seas, creating hydrogen from the electricity that is produced
- Air (Global Warming, Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide)
- Curtail CO2 emissions worldwide, funded by GTF and tax incentives
- Buy and preserve all available rainforest, funded by GTF
- To increase oxygen, plant trees everywhere, funded by GTF and tax incentives
- Create significant tax incentives to encourage purchases of hybrid and alternative fuel vehicles.
- Earth (Planetary Perspective)
- Reduce and prevent erosion everywhere, funded by GTF and tax incentives
- Promote a global citizen worldview: We are All One, all Homo sapiens on Planet Earth, all Earthlings in the same boat, all siblings.
- Emphasize that we are all Earthlings, all brothers and sisters
- Adopt the understanding that when the environment is ruined someplace, it is threatened everyplace. National boundaries are no defense to ecological collapse, which is imminent. Any attack on the envronment is a global threat, hence a threat to national security, so that our national defense resources can be appropriately used to defend us against these threats.
- Water (The Next Oil Issue)
- Clean the water everywhere, funded by GTF and tax incentives
- Protect the plankton, funded by GTF
- Protect and start more coral reefs, funded by GTF and tax incentives
- Leave the old oil rigs in the Gulf, as they have started reefs
- Put a stiff GIT on fishing beyond the sustainable level on every desirable fish.
- Economy (Constructive Human Interactions)
- Widely distribute condoms to limit STDs and population growth, funded by GTF.
- Create massive low-wage employment south of the border to reduce the incentive for illegal immigration, funded by tax incentives
- Supply appropriate technology throughout the Third World, funded by GTF and tax incentives
- The free-market capitalist model has beaten the communist alternative, but it threatens life on Earth.
- Fund the GTF by stablishing a Global Impact Tax (GIT) on every activity, penalizing those that harm irreplaceable globally owned resources such as clean air, clean water and steady-state Earth temperatures.
- A GIT-based price is called an Appropriate Price (AP). Everything has an AP.
- Refuse to trade with nations that do not enforce a responsible GIT on their export goods.
- With GIT in place, the invisibale hand of the free-market economy will create a sustainable world economy that will support continued human habitation on Planet Earth, free from the threat of global warming.
Email your improvements here.